Bittware AV-860h | AMD Xilinx Versal Premium 7nm | 800GBps Memory | 800TBps using 32GB HBM2e
The Bittware AV-860h FPGA accelerator board features the Versal Premium 7nm Architecture, combining high bandwidth and compute density on an adaptable platform due to 32GB HBM for High-Speed I/O with PCIe Gen5.
7nm Architecture: Versal Premium architecture combines high bandwidth and compute density on an adaptable platform. The latest generation 7nm architecture combines adaptable compute engines with a breadth of hardened memory and interfacing technologies for superior performance/watt over competing 10nm FPGAs.
800GBps Memory Bandwidth: A hardened memory NoC supports ultra-high memory bandwidth at over 800 TBps using HBM2e. The Versal Premium HBM series features in-package HBM2e providing up to 819 GBps memory bandwidth and 32 GB capacity to minimize power, area, and latency for compute-intensive applications.
PCIe Gen5 Support: Data transfer speeds 2x faster than Gen4, and high-speed interface between CPUs and workload accelerators. PCIe Gen5 supports data transfer speeds 2x higher than PCIe Gen4, providing greater performance capabilities to developers of PC interconnect, graphics adapters, and chip-level communications.
Brought to market in partnership with LDA Technologies, the AV-860h is a PCIe Gen5 accelerator card designed to deliver extreme performance for data center and edge compute workloads.
Flexible Expansion IO
- The AV-860h offers a range of I/O flexibility to meet your application needs:
- Eight ARC6-16 connectors connected to Adaptive SoC via 64 SerDes channels
- Connect to I/O expansion cards from LDA Technologies
- Inquire about customized LDA expansion cards as required for your application.
Get to Market Faster With IP & Solutions from BittWare Partners
- oneAPI Software Tool Flow Frame for FPGAs by Intel
- NVMe Bridge Platform IP from IntelliProp
- Arkville DPDK IP Core from Atomic Rules
- UDP Offload Engine IP Core from Atomic Rules
Bittware AV-860h Data Sheet
Adaptive SoC, Versal Premium XCVH1582
- 32 GB HBM
- Core speed grade - 2
- On-Board flash
Flash memory for booting FPGA
- 32GB LPDDR4 @ 4266MHz -or- 64GB LPDDR4 @ 3733MHz
- PCIe x8 Gen5 interface direct to FPGA, connected to PCIe Hard IP
- 8x ARC6-16 connectors for I/O expansion
- Connected to FPGA via 64x SerDes channels
- ARC6-8 connector connected to FPGA via 4x SerDes channels
- 2x Jitter cleaners for network recovered clocking
- USB access to BMC, USB-JTAG, USB-UART
Board Management Controller
- Onboard CLI
- Python, C++ API
- 200 Mbps parallel port connected to the FPGA fabric and the NOC
- USB SD Card Reader for simple OS images transfer to ARM processors
- Fast FPGA Boot Flash programming
- Temperature, voltage, current monitoring:
- SNMP agent for centralized management
- Dedicated preprogrammed array of 32 MAC addresses
- I/O ports monitoring. Full QSFP, SFP, QSFP-DD access and programming through CLI and API
- CLI-based clock selection supporting custom clock configurations
- Standard: dual-width passive heatsink
- On-board power derived from 12V PCIe slot and 2x AUX connectors
- Power dissipation is application dependent
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 35°C
- Standard-height, 3/4-length, dual-width PCIe card
- 10 x 4.37 inches (254 x 111.15 mm)
- Supported design flows -Vivado Design Suite (HDL, Verilog, VHDL, etc.)
Order Your Cards in a TeraBox™ FPGA Server
Get extended warranty support and save time with a pre-integrated solution!